Lovelies who love me

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hauling

Happy Monday!

Will be moving in a week and I've got some haulin' as my backups because I will be with camels and sands and I don't have any idea if it will be available there... so here's what I got.

EOS lipbalm (my HG lipbalm)

wet n' wild lipsticks (for USD 1.99 each!)

The Falsies mascara by maybelline

Rimmel London lipstick by Kate Moss (bought them at buy 1 take 1 at 50%  off)

Revlon Nearly Naked (ive been hearing raves about this foundation)

Actually there's a lot more but for some reasons I cannot post them. but it is fine, I can share them in the future....me thinks.

How about you, what's your latest haul?

Have a great week everybody!

Stay Gorgeous! 

4 comments:

  1. Kittykat Miyaw2:55 PM

    Debbie, what colors did you get for the wet and wild lippies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the rimmel lipstick too!!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried it but it looks very fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. purty persimmon, think pink, red velvet, 906D, Mauve outta here, stoplight red

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Your comment is very much appreciated! :)